Everyone has a story to tell.
Isn’t it time to share yours?
Storytelling is one of the most important ways to connect with people.
Your customers, fans, friends and business associates may know who you are, but what will really connect them is letting them know what makes you YOU. The more someone can say, “Hey, that sounds a lot like what I’m going through,” the more you draw in new followers and engage with existing ones.
So if the words, “I have an idea for a story,” or “This would really make a good book,” have ever crossed your lips, it’s time to up your content game.
Your story needs to be told.
Don’t know where to start? If sharing ideas and talking through your plans for 2021 will help get you moving toward your personal or professional content or marketing goals, let’s chat! Free 1-hour consultation!
Whether you’re ready to start blogging, writing articles, updating marketing materials or even starting a book, I will get you on the right track.
- Content/Marketing Strategy. We’ll look at your current content and marketing initiatives to determine where there’s room for growth, set goals and establish a plan for executing a personalized plan.
- Copywriting. Need new or updated copy for your website, marketing collateral, social media or newsletters? We’ll establish a content calendar that highlights your expertise in language that captures the company brand.
- One-on-one Coaching Services. If you’d like to try your own hand at blogging, personal essay, long-form articles, social media posts or books. I’ll guide you through the process of creating content that resonates with your customers and is SEO-friendly.
- Ghostwriting. Not a writer but want great content? With your expertise in my back pocket, I will craft blogs, articles, whitepapers, short stories and books on your behalf and in your name.
- Proofreading. Need someone to check for typos and grammatical errors in your content? Reach out!
- Structural or Line By Line Editing for Books.
- Self-publishing Guidance (cover design, book layout, ISBNs, uploads). With the help of my co-founders at The Author’s Collaborative, I’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of getting your book published.
- Group Presentations on steps and strategies to writing killer copy
Writing is my passion. When the muse whispers that it’s time to write, I jump on the opportunity. I envision myself as a pianist sitting in front of the keys and just letting the words and the inspiration flow into a masterpiece.
I look forward to sharing that passion with you and getting you on your way to telling your story.
Content/Marketing Strategy and Copywriting. These services are available at $65/hour.
Ghostwriting on spec: Initial consultation is free. Upon agreement, $65/hour with a cap of $5,000 for book projects. Agreement requires $500 upfront fee. You hold the byline and retains all rights and proceeds. This is a collaborative process that requires regular meetings to share notes, thoughts, and direction.
Writing on spec (with shared credit): Initial consultation is free. Upon agreement, $50/hour with a cap of $5,000 for book projects. Agreement requires $500 upfront fee. You share the byline and percentage of sales with me. In return, I’ll help with book publishing and promotion.
Editing: Already have a book, blog or article written that just needs another set of eyes to clean it up? I offer structural editing, line-by-line editing and proofreading. Fees are $65/hour.
One-on-One Coaching: Are you ready to write but need someone to guide you through the steps or just an accountability partner? My one-on-one coaching packages consist of 1-hour weekly sessions for 12 weeks. Cost is $600 for the full 12-week program.
Group Presentations: Are you part of a networking group or community organization that would find value in a talk about the value of writing to your audience? Reach out! It’s free.
“Beth has done an amazing job of ghostwriting my book, “The Truth Behind My Trident: Overcoming Life and Business Obstacles the Navy SEAL Way.” For me, the process of writing and publishing a book seemed daunting. Not only has Beth done a superb job of capturing my voice, but she made the entire process from writing to publishing very easy and smooth. As a public speaker, it is vital to boost your credibility and impact by publishing a book. Since releasing my book 3 months ago, I have sold hundreds of copies at my speaking events, and have boosted my profit margin by at least 20% per event. I am now requiring my clients to pre-purchase a certain number of copies before the events which guarantees me more income. I have also sold dozens of books online through Amazon and Kindle as well. Beth is extremely gifted, personable and professional, and I would hire her all over again if I had the chance.” Phillip W. Koontz, Public Speaker
“We all have gifts, and clearly Beth’s gift is the ability to write. She enjoys it so much and it comes through. It is so effortless for her that the end product appears as if she put pen to paper and just let it flow.” – Laura Virili, Client.
Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.